The Aerie…two beautiful buildings, one bed and breakfast.
At The Aerie Bed & Breakfast, Guest House and Conference Center, we take pride in doing everything we can to make your visit effortless, pleasurable and, most of all, relaxing.
Take a chartered cruise on the Neuse and Trent Rivers, a long walk or just relax with a good book and a cool drink in our courtyard. Invigorating or calming…the choice is yours. Many of our guests never use their cars during their stay. Located in the heart of town, The Aerie is within walking distance of many area attractions, including fine restaurants, waterfront shops, museums, marinas, the Tryon Palace & Colonial Gardens, and The Birthplace of Pepsi.
- Gourmet breakfast
- Early-evening wine & refreshment
- Cold & hot beverages available 24 hours
- Movie & reading library
- Off-street parking
- Electric Car/Tesla/Clipper Creek charging station (read more about this on our blog here!)
- Reading lounge, parlor, balconies, courtyard
- Smoke-free environment
- Full concierge service
- Daily housekeeping service
- Wireless high-speed internet
- In-room amenities
- Cable TV/DVD
- Down-filled feather beds
- Luxurious bedding & linens
- Spa robes
- Whirlpool baths/multi-jet Showers (Available in Some Rooms)
- Private bathrooms in all rooms
- Hairdryers, irons and ironing boards
- Central air and heat
- Ceiling fans
- Morning paper available
- Health club passes
As guests of The Aerie Bed & Breakfast you are invited to enjoy the New Bern Twin Rivers YMCA Athletic Club during your stay on a complimentary basis. Their facilities include indoor and outdoor lap pools, sauna, steam room, racquetball, basketball, yoga, exercise classes walking track and modern gym equipment. The YMCA is located 1.5 miles from the Inn. Please ask your innkeeper for hours, directions and guest day pass.
Historic New Bern
The Aerie Bed & Breakfast is in the historic neighborhood of downtown New Bern, with jogging routes and nearby parks, historic sites and architecture, museums, shopping and dining. Also within walking distance our guests enjoy sailing, canoeing and fishing and seemingly endless opportunities to accommodate any taste.
The Aerie has the distinction of being awarded
‘Simply the Best B&B’
in the area by the Sun Journal numerous times
– The Aerie Bed & Breakfast – An Inn of Distinction –